Become a Real Estate Agent
Real estate agents are in high demand. In Indiana, the average real estate agent salary is $73,011 per year. Real estate licenses open the door to so many job options. In addition to being a real estate agent, you could also be a:
- Real Estate Broker: Manages a team of real estate agents.
- Appraiser: Verifies the value of a real estate property.
- Property Manager: Oversees and maintains real estate properties.
- Real Estate Investor: Buys and sells real estate properties for financial gain – similar to house flippers.
- Real Estate Attorney: Provides or examines the closing documents of a real estate transaction.
- Home Inspector: Inspects the condition of a property before purchase.
- Mortgage Loan Officer: Works with a financial institution to originate property loans.
- Real Estate Photographer: Captures interior and exterior images of commercial and residential real estate properties.
- House Stager: Ensures a property looks its best for potential buyers.
To see more benefits of becoming a real estate agent, check out this video from the CE Shop.
But even with these benefits, becoming a real estate agent can seem like a daunting task. Fortunately, with the CE Shop’s prelicensure courses that prep you for your exam at your own pace, getting your license will be a smooth journey. Their courses are online, state-approved, and use real life applications to ensure your success. Here’s what recent clients have to say about it:
For more information on their courses or to chat with them about any questions you may have, visit the CE shop’s website.
Don’t wait to start this new chapter of your life! Register by June 6th to get 40% off your Indiana prelicensure course through our partnership with The CE Shop. To take advantage of this deal, enroll in courses at https://realestatepros.theceshop.com/ and use the code LAUNCH at checkout.
On behalf of The Real Estate Pros and The CE Shop, we can’t wait to see you succeed!